- Pasta Pesto
- A delicious and quick pasta with green pesto. Ideal for those lazy evenings.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 200gbacon tiny strips
- 50gbasil leaves
- 6.25dlolive oil extra virgin
- 27.5gParmesan cheese freshly grated
- 12.5gpine kernels
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
- Chef's notes
- Recipe source
- Allergy information
Go to the Demo Website to learn more about these features.
- Use shortcodes to add recipes to any posts and pages
- Taxonomies allow sorting and filtering recipes by ingredient, cuisine, …
- Show all ingredients, courses or cuisines in the standard tag cloud widget
- Any recipe is printable without images
- Recipes are mobile-friendly
- Photos can be added to every recipe step
- Uses microdata optimised for Google Recipe search
- Adjustable serving size which automatically calculates quantities
- Add a recipe index to any page or post using shortcodes
- Use custom recipe notes to add any information you need
- Easily translatable, already available in English, German, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish and Bulgarian *
* have you translated the plugin to another language or are there any features that are missing?
Help translating over here or contact me using the form below!
These features are part of the premium plugin. Learn more about the Premium Version.